We offer gundog training for all types of spaniels (Springer, Cocker and Field spaniels) with members coming from across Hampshire, Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire.
Our training will run on Monday evenings from 17th May. Training will cater for all levels of both dog and handler; from puppy to experienced and first time owners, to those who are well versed. We love to welcome new members, so why not come and give it a go. Details for both spaniel and retriever will be posted on the website
Dates: . Monday 17th April and then every other Monday
Time: We ask for people to be there by 6.30 pm (on the first session to make the most of the day light) to start at 6.45 pm, and 6.45 p.m thereafter to start at 7.00 p.m (when nights a little lighter)
Cost: £7 a session
Location: (Please check on website/Facebook page or with coordinator for locations)
Trainers: Our experienced trainers include: Tom Sheppard, Paddy Williams and Ray Tichener.
Please read through our Risk Assessment which applies to all organisers and participants of our even
- £7 Per Session.
- Please pick up all dog poo and take it home. Anyone not doing so will be asked not to attend further training.
- When you arrive at training event please pay and ask where you can exercise your dog, if you need to.,
- No bitches in season.
- Equipment – A slip lead and whistle are all you need! The trainer will have dummies, but it’s a good idea to have some at home to practise.
- No dogs that are aggressive or likely to fight.
- A little bit of prior obedience training will get you off to a flying start.
- Please only bring the dog you are training (no group walks before or after training)
- Please respect our hosts generosity and comply with the above. Thank you.