Due to COVID restrictions training will start on May 19th with other dates TBC shortly. These will run on Wednesday evenings and will cater for all levels of both dog and handler. We love to welcome new members, so why not come and give it a go.
May 19th – Fonthill – Directions from Bakebarn just off the A303
There will be signs off the A303 at Bake Barn. If you use WhatThreeWords then this is the link. https://w3w.co/transit.dote.loses
If not, you will see the signs when you are heading south just before Chicklade at a place called Bake Barn. It is just after the duel carriage way.
We are meeting at 6.30 for a 7.00 start. Looking forward to seeing you then.
June 2nd – Nunney
June 16th – Horningsham
June 30th – Horningsham
July 14th – Horningsham
July 28th – Fonthill
August 11th – Nunney
August 25th – Nunney
For the moment I need people to book in with me before the day as there is a limited number of people allowed. They can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07968169633 6.30 for 7.00 p.m.
£8.00 a session
Please read through our Risk Assessment which applies to all organisers and participants of our events
- £8 Per Session (there will be a raffle on the day)
- Please pick up all dog poo and take it home. Anyone not doing so will be asked not to attend further training.
- When you arrive at training event please pay and ask where you can exercise your dog, if you need to.,
- No bitches in season
- Equipment – A slip lead and whistle are all you need! The trainer will have dummies, but it’s a good idea to have some at home to practise.
- No dogs that are aggressive or likely to fight.
- A little bit of prior obedience training will get you off to a flying start.
- Please only bring the dog you are training (no group walks before or after training)
- Please respect our hosts generosity and comply with the above. Thank you.
Directions to Fonthill
Bake Barn is on the A303 1 mile East of Chicklade, if travelling from Taunton direction it will be on your left. Signed Bake Barn/Penning, also WWGS signs. Once off the A303 follow signs to training ground. Please be very careful turning off A303 and when leaving training.
Directions to Horningsham
Signs will be put out from the Bath Arms pub in Horningsham, you may come across signs before you get to the pub.
Directions for Frome
For those who have satnav please use postcode BA11 3JY