New and Existing Members
For gundog training, field trials, working tests become a member of The Wilsthire Working Gundog Society. Simply fill in the form online or print out a copy and send it back to us. Follow the instructions below. Should you prefer to complete the application form by hand, you may print out a blank form.
How to complete your application?
- Complete the application form below by typing into the form on your screen.
- Save the form and then print it out.
- Yearly subscription rates: Individual fee of £10, Joint £12 and Junior £2.50. Plus joining and rejoining fee is £5
- Ask your proposer and seconder to complete their section.
- Return the membership application form to the membership secretary with payment of your one-off joining fee of £5 and the first years membership subscription. Address can be found on Forms page.
- Send your application form and cheque by post to the membership secretary.
- Once your membership is approved, please set up a STANDING ORDER with your bank to pay your annual subscription fee on 1st January each year. Our bank details are as follows: WILTSHIRE WORKING GUNDOG SOCIETY, National Westminster Bank plc, Trowbridge Branch Account No. 74112767, Sort Code: 60 -21 -36.
- Cheques are to be made payable to the Wiltshire Working Gundog Society.
What happens next?
- On receipt of your membership application and cheque, the Membership Secretary will email to acknowledge. Your application will then be held and presented at the next Society committee meeting for consideration and approval.
- Once your application is approved the Membership Secretary will email to confirm your membership and welcome you to the Society.
- Please note: until a membership application is approved by the committee, an applicant is not a member and does not receive membership benefits e.g. preferences in a draw for any of the Society’s events, Tests or Field Trials. The first year’s membership may be a part year.
Membership renewal subscription payments
- Subscription renewal payments are due via standing order on 1st January annually. Renewal reminders are not issued by the Society. Note that a lapse of membership due to non-payment will not be notified by the Society.
- If you fail to pay your subscription by 1st February you will be counted as a lapsed member and will not be eligible to receive club benefits, including preference in draws.
- Annual membership renewal payments must be set up by standing order only. Details are as follows: WILTSHIRE WORKING GUNDOG SOCIETY , National Westminster Bank plc, Trowbridge Branch Account No. 74112767 Sort Code: 60 -21 -36 Cheques and cash are not accepted unless pre-agreed with Membership Secretary
• Note: the Society is not responsible for the submission or maintenance of your direct debit; it is the responsibility of members to do this. Non payment will result in cancellation of membership.