The trial was held at Bake Barn by kind invitation of Lord Margadale & kind permission of Mr Mick & Mrs Sharon Lewis. Judges were John Stubbs, Colin Pelham, Ken Green & Dave England.
It was a walked up Trial with spaniels (handled by Chairman Tom Sheppard, Secretary Peter Amor & member Paddy Williams) working in front of the line.
Awards were presented by the Honorable Mary Morrison to:
• 1st & Catcombe Carli Memorial Trophy – Louie Robertson with Lab D FTCH Mitforton Nacho
• 2nd – Jason Mayhew with Lab D FTCH Kestrelway Drake
• 3rd & Milheath Trophy for Guns Choice – Jo Rollinson with Lab D Troddenmills Bail Me Out
• 4th – Jacqui Crew with GRet D Hanans Kertis
• Com – Nigel Probert with Lab D Stauntonvale Buckwheat of Llangynidr
• Com – Sarah Miles with Lab D Sault Samishof Meonvalley Chris Damon
• Trophy for Keepers Choice – Keith Broomfield with Polihale Vodka Surprise
Our thanks go also to the 6 guns who shot really well for us. Thanks also go to Chief Steward – Jennie Dimmock Judges Stewards – Isobel Whitford & Jackie Davis Game Carriers – Karen Handley & Stephen Langdon